Fire-Retardant Wall Padding Panels
$113.00 - $303.00
Our commercial grade wall padding panels offer protection for all your therapy clients and students at any facility. Choose your pad style, pad height, fire-retardant specification, installation method and color. Southpaw has your wall padding needs covered!
All panels are 2'W, feature heavy-duty 7/16" OSB plywood backing laminated to 2"D foam, and are covered in CPSC phthalate and lead-compliant vinyl. Installation instructions for Nailing Margin Install or Z-Clip Install are included with each shipment. Select panels with a 1"H Nailing Margin Top and Bottom for installation on concrete, concrete block and wood walls. Select the Z-Clip panels for mounting to any wall surface including drywall. Z-Clip orders include pre-cut Z-Clip with screws for your on-site panel prep and 6'L lengths for wall attachment. Use the color chart to choose from our 16 CPSC-compliant vinyl colors, or create your own alternating color pattern.
All of our mats and wall padding meet the requirements for lead and phthalates as defined by the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (H.R. 404).
- Vinyl also meets FR specifications of NFPA-701, CSFM and ASTM E 84.
- All mats are covered in high-impact nylon-coated vinyl that has been treated with anti-mildew and UV-resistant agents.
- All mats accordion-style fold every two feet for quick setup and easy storage.
- All mats with hook-and-loop on two ends are quick ship in Royal Blue.
- Mats may be ordered with two colors that alternate panels.
- Mats normally ship within 4-5 weeks.
This item ships Motor Freight.|
Wall hardware is not included for either install method.|